Art of Aloha is taking place for the first time on the Big Island this year at Lahaina Galleries from noon to 3 p.m. Sunday at The Shops at Mauna Lani.
The free show at 1330 Mauna Lani Drive No. 410 welcomes eight artists from around the world.
Refreshments and light pupus will be served.
Artists featured will be:
• Douglas Ball, a contemplative realist and former Disney artist;
• Dario Campanile, a Roman master and a creative force of extraordinary visionary abstracts and realism;
• Tai Lake, a master carver of rare Hawaiian woodwork;
• Matthew Lovein, Raku-fired ceramic specialist and creator of the “Wish Keeper;”
• Aldo Luongo, an Italian Romantic Impressionist, figurative portrait artist;
• Larissa Morais, a Russian master renowned for her highly detailed and elegant compositions;
• Andrea Razzauti, Tuscan virtuoso of lush and meticulous landscapes that explode with color and;
• Lyle Sopel, featured National Geographic precious stone carver.
New collections will also be featured by other well-known Lahaina Galleries’ artists. The public is welcome.
Artwork from the show will remain in the gallery through mid-February.
Info/RSVP: 885-7244 or Lgi@maui.net.