Hawaii Youth Rugby season starts
The Hawaii Youth Rugby season is underway.
Above, Kulea Keliiholukai of Waimea Boars passes off the ball to teammate Andrew Kenney as they move down the field to score a try against Leini Fong, far left, and Hilo Reign in the under-13 rookie division March 1 at Malama Park in Hilo. The rookie division is two-handed touch.
For those interested in being referees, a certification clinic is scheduled for March 21 at the Panaewa Park in Hilo. For registration information, contact Helen McCormick at 345-7754 or email@example.com.
Rules for posting comments
Comments posted below are from readers. In no way do they represent the view of Stephens Media LLC or this newspaper. This is a public forum.
Comments may be monitored for inappropriate content but the newspaper is under no obligation to do so. Comment posters are solely responsible under the Communications Decency Act for comments posted on this Web site. Stephens Media LLC is not liable for messages from third parties.
IP and email addresses of persons who post are not treated as confidential records and will be disclosed in response to valid legal process.
Do not post:
- Potentially libelous statements or damaging innuendo.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Copyrighted materials of any sort without the express permission of the copyright holder.
- Personal attacks, insults or threats.
- The use of another person's real name to disguise your identity.
- Comments unrelated to the story.
If you believe that a commenter has not followed these guidelines, please click the FLAG icon below the comment.